Monday, August 8, 2011

Allison's birthday

I finally took the memory card out of my camera tonight to take a look at what was on it. Not much, that's for sure. Allison's 14th birthday has come and gone and I felt bad for not taking any pictures of her special day.

I had forgotten about these:



We were at Family Camp on her birthday and some friends "flamingoed" her.




I was up before her, so I was waiting outside the tent when she came out.




She did have a happy birthday, although we had our annual grilled pizza party that night so it certainly wasn't a relaxing birthday. We figure we served about 140 pizzas in two and a half hours. We were hopping!

We asked her before scheduling it if she wanted us to steer clear of her special day but she said it was fine. Maybe she likes having such a big party on her birthday, even if we don't serve any cake?






Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Wow! That is a lot of pizza grilling!
    Love those flamingos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flamingos! What a fun thing to wake up to on your special day. Isn't grilled pizza becoming a bit of a birthday tradition for us? :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That flamingo tradition at your camp is fun!Happy birthday Allison!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stinkin cute...i LOVE those flamingos! happy belated birthday Allison :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!