Friday, April 2, 2010

Signs of Spring

Miss Paula was asking why no one was updating their blogs and then Kimberly inspired me with the pictures of her spring blooms.



We were outside this evening and I asked Allison if she wanted to grab my camera and take some pictures of the crocus since they just opened today. She continued to take pictures of other things that caught her eye.


The cherry tree is budding.



Her pal, Belle, was taking it easy on this beautiful day-as if that's anything new.



The daffodils are up.

And I thought there wasn't anything worth sharing going on. I'll have to hand my camera to Allison the next time I don't have anything to blog about...'cause I love the shots she took.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Allison did very well. Chelsea likes to take pictures with my camera too.

    I read that you are doing taxes. I still have a bit of that to finish up...but right now I am waiting for Mikey to get home from an evening with friends. Boy these days came too soon. He did call though so I know where he is and about when to expect him.

    Have a Blessed Easter!

    Becky K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are a few weeks behind where we are spring-wise! I will try to post some photos from here - we are enjoying it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, she's got "the eye"! Great photos Allison! I love the one of the crocus!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures! Spring has Sprung :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pictures!! Great Job!! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the pictures Allison took, too! Belle is so cute! and that flower is so pretty!!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful flower and color!!! Thanks for posting and sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!