Friday, December 19, 2008

The Christmas story

You know how you notice an interesting sounding blog in someone's blog list? And you click on it to check it out? Then you see another one that sounds good on their sidebar? So you click again and pretty soon you have no idea what trail you have followed to land where you are-but you've enjoyed the journey, right?

That is how I ended up discovering a new blog this week. Today I went back to this new-to-me blog and the girls and I watched his video telling the Christmas story. I thought I should share it with any of you who haven't had a chance to see it.

Clicking over and watching it will allow you to see his Last Supper lunchbox, too. Who knew such a thing existed?

I guess I don't get out much.

1 comment:

  1. Scott is very entertaining. I loved his rendition of teh Christmas Story. You can tell he is a Children's Pastor. Very creative.

    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!