Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Birthday Cheesecake

It's been a crazy week around here, between the weather and our schedule, and it's only Wednesday.

One highlight of the week is that Clarence had a birthday on Tuesday. He used to always want a banana cake for his birthday but when I offered cheesecake as an option, he chose that this year.



After scrounging around in the pantry, I determined I had the necessary ingredients to make a cappuccino cheesecake. It was a new recipe for me and it was definitely a success!

Happy Birthday Clarence! I love you and am so blessed to be married to you!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Clarence!

    Your cheesecake looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Clarence! Sorry we couldn't be there to share the cheesecake:>)

    Love ya brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh goodness, that looks delicious! Happy birthday to Uncle Clarence! Miss you guys :)
    ~Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Cappuccino Cheesecake? That has my name all over it! I'm going to have to try that now, for sure!!

    Chelsea

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!