Monday, June 8, 2009

Awards with bad pictures



Last Wednesday night, Allison got her year-end badges for our church's CLC program. Bad mom that I am, I completely forgot to have her wear her sash. Just pretend you see a blue sash covered in awards from previous years, ok?



Then, Sunday morning, the girls were recognized for their year in quizzing.



Sunday morning Allison was also awarded the John Wesley award-the highest award in our CLC program. You earn it by completing the requirements for all the badges from 1st through 6th grade.

If you'd do me a favor and pretend you see that blue sash, covered in even more badges than before, I'd really appreciate it. My brain can't seem to remember details like "She's getting her award this morning, she needs to wear the sash."
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Great job girls, keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot...thanks for commenting on my site, we love the birds too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so proud of my nieces! You are both the greatest and I love you to pieces. I think they look so good in their sashes they should wear them all the time! That blue is the perfect color to bring our Allisons eyes:>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to your daughters! What wonderful achievements in such a worthwhile activity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness! Those sashes are COVERED in awards! They look so fancy! lol Congratulations, girls! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!