Monday, July 7, 2008

Safely here

We arrived safely at Quiz nationals this afternoon. We've had our opening session tonight and now there are games for the kids or they can go swimming. Our girls chose swimming. ;-)

Tomorrow starts the 2-day round robin competition. Thursday is the double elimination competition. The "individual" rounds take place in between some of the team rounds. Julianne is competing individually, Allison isn't old enough to qualify. Individual finals are Friday for those that make it that far.

We are all renewing friendships made through the year with kids and coaches from other teams. It is off to a great start. Continued prayers are appreciated, as always.

I didn't expect to be able to get near a computer here but most of the kids are doing other things tonight it seems. I'll post again if I get a chance-but I'm thinking it isn't likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!