Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Latest Leta pics

Last night we celebrated the birthdays of Clarence's mom, my stepdaughter, and her husband. We were late for the ladies' birthdays and early for our son-in-law's special day.

Leta came along with her parents, which was fun for all of us.

She started entertaining us by putting straws in her hair.




She is fond of sour things so she was sucking on the lemon slices we didn't use in our water.





Grandpa got her to come and sit on his lap for a few minutes.

Not long, though, because she's a busy girl!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. She looks so much like allison! I don't know why I think that, but just from first glance I was like, Allison? but then I read the words that went with the picture... What a cutie!
    ~Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts with me!